Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lazy or Busy?

Well, I guess i've been neglecting my blog a bit. I've been busy with all the christmas to-dos. I've also been too lazy (hehehe). The lil one has been keeping odd hours so there fore I have to keep odd hours. In bed by 9:00 pm and up at 5:00 am. It really sucks. My knitting and blogging time is after she goes to bed and I've been so wore out I follow her shortly. The cool thing is that she started walking today. (proud mommy grin).

I am almost done with the pair of socks i started for the sock down. I am at the gusset decrease on the second sock. It's been going good. No major frogging on this sock. I went to Uniquely Knits in New Lonton last Saturday and got 3 skeins of sock yarn. Now I just have to find patterns to go with them. (Major pain there hehehe).

No comments: