Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm not dead yet

Yea me. I'm still kicking in the Sock Wars III. I'm amazed as hell. I'm just about finished the gussett on the second sock so hopefully a day or two and I'll be done. My assassin was knocked out today so there will be some confusion as to when I get knocked out. (I hope) There is a PDF on my comp that tells me who is who's assasin and a link on the Sock Wars site tells you who is dead or alive but still.....1200 knitters in one giant killathon (heh). It's great!!!!!!
I'm working on a pattern to teach at Uniquely Knits on the first Sat of June. It's a boot sock battern for the On Your Toes yarn the LYSO got in. I was going to have a fancy pattern but I'm not having any luck with the pattern so that part is in a time out. I'll figure it out sometime this century. LOL The SIL will be up this weekend so maybe I'll have a Knitting Under the Influance post (maybe pictures too Heh) on Mon.
I would like to make a suggestion to all knitters out there. You should join Ravelry If you haven't already. That site is just awesome!!!!! There are so many KAL forums, help forums. They even have a Yarn Harlot Fan forum. I'm not just tooting a horn here who am I kidding of course I'm tooting a horn, just not mine the sight ROCKS!!!!! There are more patterns than you would be able to knit in a lifetime. I know, I have downloaded most of them.
I bought some more sock yarn last Sat (imagine that) From the Enabler. She totally ROCKS. (Ok now she's gonna get a swelled head cause she stopps by here once in a while LOL)
TTFN

No comments: