Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More New Stuff

I got a lot of new crap stuff. I went Yarn Shopping with the SIL in the twin cities last week.

I got this gorgeous yarn at the Three Kitties yarn shop my SIL thumped me on the head then drug me kicking and screaming brought me to. All is good though. hehehe I spent way too much money (of course). I also got some needles and buttons for the sweater I started for my daughter that probably won't get done until after she graduates will be done soon.



I got that one at Uniquely Knits along with these





The last three are Alpaca Sox. I haven't knit them up yet though. I'm too lazy waitting for the right pattern. I also joined a couple KALs and haven't cast on yet lol. Well I did cast one on but had to frog it because I'm an idiot it was too small.




I got the Yarn Harlot's new book at the Yarnery. She's going to be in St Paul tomorrow but I won't be able to go. Too much going on and not enough $$ due to the moronic president gas prices.


Here is the sweater I started for the daughter. The front is almost done. I just have to do the ribbing and button holes.


I started this sock a while ago but it's going to be way to big because see previous idiot comment I can't do math very well. Well that's about it for now. I need to get to Ravelry and look for more patterns check my messages

No comments: