Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures






Here's the picture of the Table Of Awesomness I blogged about last time. The only bad thing about it, is that it spins. And I have a 2 yo. 'Nuff said....



It works great for sitting in my recliner and knitting.



I was floored when I read the Yarn Harlot's blog today. She started a Log Cabin afghan and I've been working on mine for a month or so. She also Started The Niagra socks after I did. Of course she already finished her's...... I haven't...... I'm not sure if it's a case of great minds think alike or if she's stalking me......(snicker) Like she has nothing better to do that stalk me......




Here are my Niagra Socks from the Electic Sole. That is such and awesome book. I recommend it to anybody who loves to knit socks. I knit them in the Black Purl coloway of Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock yarn.
I'm also putting in an afterthought heel instead of the one written, I think I'm a glutton for punishment.........

No comments: