Saturday, May 30, 2009

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I was at an auction a couple weeks ago and got a really cool table to hold my patterns while I'm knitting. It was called a plant stand but it has an extra hole to adjust it to a 45 degree angle. It's AWESOME!!!!! I just need to use a clip to hold the pages on it. The crapper is it broke last night and I need to get another clip. I'll post a picture when I get the new clip because right now it just looks like a wonky table.

I started an afghan pattern and am about 1/5th of the way done with it. It's for my grandfather. My step-grandma has a seperate TV room for him in the basement. I'm still not sure if I should be offended on his behalf or think she's a friggen genius. I'll have to think on that for a while.


I haven't been blogging much lately (no really?) because I had some slow assed dail up but as of 3 pm yestarday afternoon I now have wisper wireless and it rocks! I've been up late (after a nap in the evening ) going through You Tube videos and Pod casts that I've been kept away from because of dail up. I love the highspeed!
We have a new addition to talk about. We got the lil turd a goat a month or so ago. He's like a little puppy dog with her. They are absolutly hilarious to watch. If you see one the other is bound to be close buy. The dog is pretty fasinated with him as well. The FIL named him Frank.
We have (ok the husbeast has) a corral just about built for the horses and just have to finish redoing the pasture in poly tape. That should only take a day or two (or 7) to get up.
Not much else going on in my world. Pretty sad huh?

No comments: